Tuesday, April 27, 2010

cut outs



Don't step here: 
4-27-10; 9am; 
Royal Crest; 
f/2.8; 1/400; 
Cannon PowerShot SD1200 IS. 
For This photo, I tried to take it from a different angle. This is a caution cone left out at my complex.  
This is a partial cutout with quick selection tool, then refined edges on white.



Christmas in April: 
4-27-10; 9am; 
Royal Crest 216; 
f/2.8; 1/40; 
Cannon PowerShot SD1200 IS. 
For This photo, I used the Marco setting. It is one single christmas light in my apartment, and I thought it would cool by itself.  
This is a complete cutout with quick selection tool, then refined edges on white.

5 comments:

Laura Rovig said...

I love the cone... you did an awesome job on the photography itself and the cut outs were even better!

Lucas Galo said...

It looks like you used the smooth option to cut out the christmas light and it worked very well in this case. good picture!

Andrea said...

I really like the cone partial cutout. You did a good job cutting out the background and I think the cement in the picture gives it a nice look.

Josh said...

christmas light totally looks like an image off a stock photo site. good job!

sarahj said...

Nice, clean selections. They look really cool on the white backgrounds, really modern.