Monday, May 17, 2010

Panoramic



Cloud Pano
5/17/10 1:45pm
Dry farms, f/8.0
1/320, Cannon Powershot

This was a hard project for me!! I wasn't sure what was worth taking a panoramic picture of! I drove all over Rexburg trying to find something pretty! I finally gave up, because I couldn't find the place I was looking for.  Anyway I was pretty disappointed, but then I decided to try the pictures I did take, and they didn't turn out too bad! The editing I did on them was: I really upped the vibrancy,
and the exposure! Then I added a Vignette! It was amazing to see how the pictures really come together, I really have a appreciation for photoshop!

5 comments:

Justin said...

i think i've been here too long, because i'm almost positive i know exactly where this bend in the road is.
You did a lot with a pretty boring scene! the clouds are just BOOM and because you tilted it, it adds a lot of motion

Lucas Galo said...

This photo is so simple but yet, it has some emotion to it. Again, I like the angle and the colors.

Rognon Photographers said...

I like the vantage point on this pano. Instead of looking directly down the road you are slightly off. I also liked the color edits that you did with the photo it makes it more interesting.

Erica Arguello said...

I really likethe sky and the green contrast. It looks really good together. It seems like it is not straight, and I think it adds to your photo. I really like it. It makes it look like the sky is curving. Great job!

Andrea said...

I agree with justin, its kind of a boring scene, but with your edits it made it pop. The angle also gives it a little something more. Great job.