Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Camera Raw



Original-
Camera: Cannon Power shot
Mariah; May 14, 2010 7:30pm
Rexburg; f/2.8; 1/60









Edit-
 In Raw I did alot to the Photo! I adjusted the temperature to make it warmer.  Then I added quite a bit of a vignette, and added some fill light.  Then I played up the black and exposure to play up the darks and shadow.  Then I upped the clarity quite a bit, and played with the vibrance.  Last used the curve custom feature to light up the photo.

I just really wanted to play the picture up the best I could. Raw is really cool because it makes playing with it much easier, and it is extremely easy to change it back.  The only problem I had was trying to post the original photo, so if it is the wrong size I apologize! I couldn't get it to size down with out going back to the edited one!

4 comments:

Justin said...

great edits, bold without being heavyhanded. It really adds a lot of drama to the shot.

Lucas Galo said...

I like the angle and the edits with camera raw. Very dramatic, and I like the colors.

Erica Arguello said...

Katie! Wow!!!! That looks great! I love hoe there is a focus on the girl. I like who you broght the colors of the tree out. I really love this photos!!!

Andrea said...

I love this picture. Great job with the oblique angle. I love the color of the trees and the contrast in the tracks.