Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Photo a day template


So I was trying really hard to be creative and make my own, but I guess my creative genius must have not been working, because I couldn't think of anything. So I just used one of the examples and recolored it.  First I changed the color of the background by putting a pink 50% opacity layer over the sample background. Then I changed the font and the date. After that I put the pictures in, and then put the days of the week on the photos.
To put the photos on I clicked on the brown part and then fit it to the square. A few of the pictures I had to crop it in a another doc to make them fit the frame.
But one time when I am feeling more creative, I will for sure try out making my own!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pink background really went well ithe the heart and the girl in the window. Just that quick edit really brought out more of the darker photos as well because of the contrast.

sarahels said...

I agree the pink looks good with your photos. I like the font you chose too. Looking good!

Andrea said...

I like the pink as well. It matches really well with your pictures. I also like how you added the text so you know which day it was taken on.

Kristen Larson said...

I like how you matched the pink in the template to your pictures which compliment or match very well. You used the different angles to your advantage.